If we define the word "Resolution", we will find many phrases refer to that word, for example: audio resolution, logic resolution, image resolution etc. Specifically, the definition of the word "Resolution" that I mean is adopted from the word "New Year's Resolution".
You hit a goal, you achieve a goal. You keep a resolution"
(Gretchen Rubin, author of best-seller "The Happiness Project")
Simply, that definition and marvelous words or phrases describing about the definition of a resolution are useless without planning, writing, and doing the resolution.
I love to think about my new year's resolution probably in December, before a year is ended. Furthermore, I used to write it in my Blackberry Memo Pad or in a little note. From that note, I will review in time I have my relax time at home, so I can think about the resolution in a more detail way.
A note for those whose first time to make a resolution, (according to my opinion):
- Make your target of achievement, not your duty. Duty is not a target. Achievement talks further than duty
- Be serious in your way to achieve it
- Don't be afraid to meet your uncomfortableness
- Make your skills ability upgrade included; not only your characters & spirituality
- Validate it with your best friends (me: my cell community) in order that they can give their input to your targets
Surely with your God...
Be grateful for all that will happen in this year.
God with you always!